Professional Carpet Steam Cleaning Services In Santa Barbara, CA.
- Asset Empire Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaning Services Company is part of the family of Nancy’s Cleaning Services LLC focused in Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning – Upholstery Cleaning.
We used professional carpet cleaning machines called “truck mounted machines“
Why we use truck mounted carpet cleaning machines?
- A truck mounts carpet cleaner is a carpet and upholstery cleaning unit that is attached to the floor of a van or trailer. Our professional carpet cleaner technician would stop the van close to the property, interface the vacuum hose and solution line hose into the machine.
Is truck mounted carpet cleaning better?
- Truck mount extractors machine remove soil, chemicals and pollen from carpets easier than portables because suction is stronger and the water gets heated to a higher temperature.
- For carpet cleaning services in Santa Barbara we use Prochem truck mounted machines.
- Our professional carpet cleaning technician only use top products, that’s why we only buy products from Jon-Don and Truck Mount Forums.
How often should carpet be professionally cleaned?
- Experts recommend every 6 months for a deep cleaning but at least once every 12 months.
- Normally it takes 4 hours to dry but some times it can take 6 to 8 hours to dry.
Can all stains be removed?
- Of course there are permanent stains that can never be removed, these can be identified by your carpet cleaning professional once the initial evaluation has been completed. Pet urine stains, any type of artificially colored stains and many others are sometimes difficult to remove but can be lightened.
Why is it better to have your carpet steam cleaned?
- First, and most importantly, it is the ONLY cleaning process recommended by your carpet manufacturer. Your carpets must be professionally steam cleaned at regular intervals to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty. Additionally, we have found that steam cleaning is both a surface cleaner and a deep penetrating cleaner. The steam cleaning process will remove surface stains and also deep clean down into the carpet fibers where bacteria and other stains can linger.
What is the best way to prepare my carpet for a professional cleaning?
A thorough vacuuming is the most important part in preparing for your professional carpet cleaning. This vital step will ensure you get the best results after your carpet cleaning has been completed. No time to vacuum? Asset Empire Santa Barbara Carpet Cleaners always carries powerful, commercial grade vacuum cleaners on every vehicle. We will gladly vacuum your carpets for you.
We also ask that you move any small breakable items to a safe place. This makes it easier to move furniture as well as eliminates the possibility of any accidental breakage during the cleaning process.
How much better can a professional clean my carpets than doing it my self?
- Experience, equipment, and the appropriate cleaning solutions are all huge factors when it comes to carpet cleaning. There is no consumer level machine available that can give you the type of cleaning power you need to achieve the results of a true professional carpet cleaning (truck mounted). Factoring in the cost of equipment rental or purchase, cleaning solutions, and the time it would take to do the job yourself; hiring a professional like Asset Empire Carpet Cleaning Service In Santa Barbara just makes more sense. The benefits are far greater than the small amount of money you might save.